The Clothes Mine is dedicated to carrying quality consigned items that are in excellent condition. Our goal is to get you the best price and move items as fast as possible. We take what we know sells at our location and that can change from season to season and year to year.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED. This is very important.
We take women’s clothing, sizes 0-14.We do not accept hats, lingerie, or socks.
We DO take brand name purses at any time (no fakes please), as well as quality jewelry items. In the early fall we start taking boots and booties. We take only a small number of sandals and shoes in the spring and summer due to space and lack of demand. All shoes must be in pristine condition.
Please use these tips when selecting and preparing your items for consignment:
All items must be current fashion (If you bought it in the last year - it's probably good), CLEAN, free of rips and tears, and in excellent condition. Items can be folded neatly in a box, basket, or shopping bag or on hangers. Remember: The better you make your clothes look, the more we can sell them for, and the more you make.
- March-July: Spring and Summer clothing
- August & September: We start to take more transitional clothes for Fall, but still some summer pieces
- October-February: Fall and Winter clothing
How it works:
- We accept consignments Tuesday-Thursday from 10am-6pm. If you can’t make it during that time you can call us to book an appointment or talk to us about our drop & run program.
- Clothing will be carefully inspected while you wait.
- We price your items approximately 1/3 of retail price depending on condition. Excellent condition and strong seller - that price goes up.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price of consigned items within that 90-day period in a computerized account. Items automatically will be discounted 20% after 30 days and 50% after 45 days. We reserve the right to markdown items for various sales at any time.
- If store credit is used for a purchase within the store, the consignor will receive a 25% bonus.
- Checks can be issued for $25 or more, but it is up to the consignor to pick up any funds due. If checks are mailed, a $1 fee will be charged prior to printing the check.
- Inactive accounts (12 months with no activity - no new items brought in) will automatically be deleted including all funds.