The Clothes Mine is dedicated to carrying quality consigned items that are in excellent condition. Our goal is to get you the best price and move items as fast as possible. Present your clothes in their best possible condition - it will help us sell them faster and for more.
At Golden, Tuesday through Thursday from 10 to 4 we take:
- Women's clothing
- Women's accessories
- Quality jewelry
We do not accept used hats, lingerie, or socks.
Please use these tips when selecting and preparing your items for consignment:
Carefully select only 14 to 20 pieces max (we do not have a lot of space at our Golden store and must leave space for other consignors to also drop off items).
All items must be classic or current fashion (If you bought it in the last year - it's probably good), or good-quality vintage, CLEAN, free of rips and tears, and in excellent condition. Items can be folded neatly in a box, basket, or shopping bag or on hangers. Remember: The better you make your clothes look, the more we can sell them for, and the more you make.
- March-July: Spring and Summer clothing
- August & September: We start to take more transitional clothes for Fall, but still some summer pieces
- October-February: Fall and Winter clothing
How it works:
- We accept consignments Tuesday through Thursday from 10am-4pm. If you can’t make it during that time you can call us to book an appointment or talk to us about our drop & run program at the Wheat Ridge store.
- Clothing will be carefully inspected while you wait.
- We price your items approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of retail price depending on condition. Excellent condition and strong seller - that price goes up. Not great condition it goes down.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price of consigned items within that 90-day period in a computerized account. Items automatically will be discounted 20% after 30 days and 50% after 45 days. We reserve the right to markdown items for various sales at any time.
- If store credit is used for a purchase within the store, the consignor will receive a 25% bonus.
- Checks can be issued for $25 or more, but it is up to the consignor to pick up any funds due. If checks are mailed, a $1 fee will be charged prior to printing the check. Please confirm your account mailing address when you request a mailed check.
- Inactive accounts (12 months with no activity - no new items brought in) will automatically be deleted including all funds.