The Clothes Mine is dedicated to carrying quality consigned items that are in excellent condition. Please do not be offended if we do not accept your items. Many factors contribute to the selection of items including: current stock levels, seasonality, and condition. ALL ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED. This is very important.
We take women’s clothing, sizes 0-14.We do not accept suits, hats, or socks.
Please use these tips when selecting and preparing your items for consignment:
All items must be current fashion (2 years or less), CLEAN, and in perfect condition. Items can be folded neatly in a box, basket, or shopping bag. NO GARBAGE BAGS please! NO HANGERS PLEASE. MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS ARE LINT/PET HAIR FREE AND ODOR/SMOKE FREE.
- March-July: Spring and Summer clothing
- September-January: Fall and Winter clothing
How it works:
- Sort your freshly laundered clothes and choose only 14 of your best items.
- We accept consignments Monday-Thursday from 10am-4pm. If you can’t make it during that time you can call us to book an appointment and we’ll do our best to accommodate. Please call ahead if traveling from surrounding towns in case we close due to an emergency, power failure,or severe weather.
- Clothing will be carefully inspected while you wait. We price your items approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of retail price depending on condition.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price of consigned items in a computerized account. Items will be discounted 20% after 30 days and 50% after 45 days.
- If store credit is used for a purchase within the store, the consignor will receive 25% off. Checks can be issued for $25 or more but it is up to the consignor to pick up any funds due.
- Inactive accounts (12 months with no activity) will automatically be deleted including all funds.